Chapel of Señor de los Desamparados

Formerly the hospital for the indigenous population. It is Located opposite from the church of the Immaculate Conception in the municipal center of Tequila. The facade is made of hand hewn stone and was built in 1536. It was the first evangelical center in the region let by Fray Juan Calero. It was consecrated in August 1946 on the ruins of the original temple.

Location

Collapse
Nearby
Latitude: 20.883704 Longitude: -103.838437 Elevation: 3910 ft
the best travel advice comes from the people who live here
Minerva Aguiar

Leave a Comment

Submit