It is the cultural space referring to the cultural heritage of Jalisco and the cultures of the West of Mexico.
• Be a cultural reference both in Mexico and abroad. Show and spread the cultural heritage of Jalisco.
• Promote the culture and art of Mexico in general.
• Remain receptive to cultural manifestations of other nations.
• Encourage a broad program of other cultural activities: concerts, lectures, book presentations, special courses, workshops, etc.
• Serve as a center for creative learning and interpretation.
• Educate and inform properly.
Artists of Jalisco:
José María Estrada
Jesus "Chucho" Reyes Ferreira
José Clemente Orozco
Carlos Orozco Romero
Lola Álvarez Bravo
Jorge González Camarena
Jesus Guerrero Galván
Manuel González Serrano
Prehispanic Mascaras - 1760 pieces.
Strategic alliances will be made with other Cultural Institutions.